Vehicle Condition Scale:
1) EXCELLENT: Restored to current maximum professional standards of quality in every area, or perfect original with components operating and appearing as new.
2) FINE: Well-restored or a combination of superior and excellent original. Also, an extremely well-maintained original showing very minimal wear.
3) Very Good: Completely operable original or "older restoration" showing wear. Also, a good amateur restoration, all presentable and serviceable inside and out. Plus, combinations of well-done restoration and good operable components or a partially restored vehicle with all parts necessary to complete and/or valuable NOS parts.
4) Good: A drivable vehicle needing no or only minor work to be functional. Also, a deteriorated restoration or a very poor amateur restoration. All components may need restoration to be "excellent", but the vehicle is mostly usable "as is."
5) RESTORABLE: Needs complete restoration of body, chassis and interior. May or may not be running, but isn't weathered, wrecked or stripped to the point of being useful only for parts.
6) PARTS VEHICLE: May or may not be running, but is weathered, wrecked and/or stripped to the point of being useful primarily for parts.